Thursday, August 02, 2007

Whew!!! It's been a while

Well, it has been a while since I posted hasn't it?

Let's see, what have I been up to...

Pissing off Krissy's family
browsing dating websites
getting further into debt
gaining weight
and...kids soccer.

Love watching my boys play soccer. 4 and 5 year olds are really funny, as there just tends to be this mass of kids following around the soccer ball and if they happen to be close to a net, any net, they try to kick it in there.

I will have to add some photos later.

1 Comments:

Blogger KTG said...

I found your blog once when reading Plantedan. I've followed a little bit, and have recently identified with some of what you've been through. I'm encouraged by seeing your life go on. Hang in there.

August 03, 2007 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home